2010 Trail Permits Online
What You Need to Buy Your Full Season Permit
- A valid Visa or Mastercard - no other form of payment is accepted.
- Sled ownership information including VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- A valid e-mail address for transaction confirmation.
- The name of the OFSC club, association or district you wish to support with your trail permit purchase.
Purchase Your Trail Permit Online NOW
Frequently Asked Questions
To help minimize your time to complete your application, please read these Frequently Asked Questions (for your reference you may wish to print this page).
Can I purchase any permit type?
- The online application order form is for Full Season Permits only. For information regarding all other permit types, visit the OFSC website at: http://www.ofsc.on.ca/Permits/CostPlacementTypes.asp .
- Please note - there are no returns and no refunds for permits purchased from this site.
What are the shipping and handling fees?
- All permit orders placed through this site are charged a $10 shipping and handling fee for the first permit and an additional $2 for each of the 2nd and 3rd permits in the same order (maximum 3 permits shipped per order).
- Complete orders will be shipped to the address provided for the first permit.
How secure is the OFSC site?
- Like other reputable online transaction sites, the OFSC Online Permit Sales website is secure, confidential and private. This site and fulfillment process meet Government of Ontario privacy and risk standards and have received approval from the Ministry of Transportation (MTO).
Why is so much information required in this online application?
- MTO requires this online transaction to include all the same information that is contained in the traditional "paper" application for trail permits.
- As in the paper application, the permit purcahser must acknowledge having read and agreed to all MTO requirements.
- Please note - this application is NOT your trail permit. Your permit(s) will be delivered to you following the successful completion and submission of the application.
When will my permit(s) be delivered?
- Following notification to your e-mail address that your transaction is complete, please allow 10-15 business days to receive your permit(s).
- For your security, your permit delivery will be registered and require a signature on receipt.
- Please note - you will have the opportunity to print details of your transaction for your records prior to leaving the site.
Below we have provided a listing of types of permits available and pricing. However, you can only purchase a Full Season pass direct online.
Full Season (after Dec. 1, 2009)
Full Season (before Dec. 1, 2009)
7 Day Permit
3 Day Permit
Classic Permit (sled models 1995 or older)
Special Events Permit